Identify, select & retain talent
Working Matters can help you keep track of your talent and help you identify where the gaps are between where an individual is and where they need to be, both for your business and their own aspirations. Identifying your talented people and ensuring they are developing is essential to keeping your business competitive and keeping ambitious employees happy.
Regular reviews are need to discover the following:
- Who are your highest and lowest performers?
- How engaged are employees with their role?
- Who has potential to move into a larger role?
- Who are your potential successors for key leadership positions?
- What should you be doing to improve and develop talent?
- Where are you vulnerable, and what should you do to minimize your risk?
- Are you able to calculate return on investment (ROI) of your talent activities?
How can we help?
Working Matters can help you create a talent review and development programme which is tailored to your businesses’ individual requirements. We can train staff to conduct successful interviews and provide them with simple, yet effective performance matrixes to use, such as the 9-box tool. As part of this process, an employee should also be offered career and development discussions with their manager to provide feedback and create robust development plans.
Contact Working Matters for a free consultation to discuss how we can help your organisation review the best talent.